• Cost of Attendance:  Check out the Tuition and Fees page here for information regarding tuition and fees per credit hour as well as on-campus housing and meal plan costs.
  • College Opportunity Fund (COF): For Colorado Residents- Take advantage of a stipend the state pays toward your tuition. This is money you do not need to pay back, and it's easy to apply and authorize the stipend! Click here for more information about how to apply.
  • Calculate your Student Budget: You can use the interactive student budget tools below to see what your estimated costs will be and plan out how you will pay for those costs:

Summer 2018 On-Campus Student Budget Worksheet

Summer 2018 Off-Campus Student Budget Worksheet

Fall 2018 On-Campus Student Budget Worksheet

Fall 2018 Off-Campus Student Budget Worksheet

What is Financial Aid? Check out this quick video for an overview of the types of aid that the office of Federal Student Aid offers.

How do I apply for Federal Financial Aid? Check out this quick video for an overview of how to apply. Also, an easy step-by-step checklist is here.

I’ve submitted my FAFSA. Now what do I need to do?  Once you have submitted your FAFSA, additional documents may be required for the Office of Financial Aid to process your application. Please check your "My Tasks" page in MAVzone to see if there are any outstanding requirements under the “Financial Aid Requirements” section. Click on the task to learn more about how to complete it.

  • ePAY
    ePay is a secure, online portal where you can view your account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans. ePAY is a MAVzone application. To find it, log in to MAVzone and search the "Applications" page.To learn more about ePAY, click here.
  • How can I allow my parents or someone else to pay my bill?  You can set up your parents or someone else as authorized users on your account.  This will give them access to your account summary and balance information, and they can log in and make payments as well.  For more information about Authorized Users in ePAY, click here.
  • What if I have a balance and cannot pay the whole amount by the first day of classes?  Currently enrolled students can sign up for a monthly or bi-weekly payment plan via ePAY.  This will spread payments out over the course of the semester.  For former students who have a balance, please see the delinquent accounts section for options.
  • Financial Responsibility Agreement: Please carefully review the Financial Responsibility Agreement here.

  • What is a delinquent account?  A delinquent account is a student account that has a balance remaining after the student is no longer enrolled in classes.  


  • What are my options if my account is delinquent?  All delinquent accounts that are not in external collections must either pay in full or enroll in one of the Automatic Extended Payment Plan options.  For information on the extended payment plan options and other frequently asked questions about delinquent accounts, please see the Student Accounts Page.
Tuition and fees are due on the first day of classes each semester.  Please click here to see all important billing due dates.

Do you need extra help?  Set up an appointment with Student Financial Counseling at IRIS.  Student Financial Counseling is a resource CMU offers to assist students with navigating payment options.  Visit us on the first floor of Lowell Heiny Hall or give us call at 970-248-1177, and we would be happy to help!