Skip to main content

What is a returning student?

A student that attended CMU/MSC for at least one semester as a degree-seeking student, has earned grade(s), left more than one semester ago and is returning with or without potential transfer credit.

Note: If you are returning to CMU to complete the Nursing: RN to BSN degree, you MUST complete the Online RN-BSN undergraduate application. If you are a concurrent student, you will complete the first-time undergraduate application.

Away for one semester? You may not need to apply.

Students only away for one semester (excluding summer) will have a hold on their account. To remove the hold, contact the Registrar's Office at [email protected] to provide an up-to-date address and any transfer information. Registration can be done once all holds have been resolved. A returning student application is not required. 

Away for one year or more? Follow the instructions below: