Skip to main content

Colorado Mesa University welcomes international transfer students to apply for admission. You are considered a transfer student if:

  • You are a non-resident who has or will be seeking an international student visa,
  • You have graduated from high school/secondary school or received a school-leaving certificate, 
  • You are currently taking or have taken any number of college/university-level courses (either at a U.S. or foreign college/university).

Contact International Admissions Staff

Office of International Student Admissions and Programs Transfer Admission Requirements

Transfer Student FAQ