Skip to main content

Colorado Mesa University offers several graduate level programs.  All prospective graduate students must complete the graduate admissions application and apply for admission to the graduate program and submit the required international student documentation to the International Admissions and Programs Office.

Please research program(s) that you are interested in carefully and contact the International Programs Office with questions. Many of the graduate programs at Colorado Mesa University are online only or require specific licensure (such as with Education and Nursing).

Contact International Admissions Staff

Office of International Student Admissions and Programs Admission Requirements

In addition to the requirements by the graduate program, the following items must be submitted to:
Colorado Mesa University
International Student Admissions and Programs
1100 North Avenue
Grand Junction, Colorado 81501

Finalizing your enrollment

Anytime during the admissions process but before registering for classes, students must:

  1. Submit immunization records
    • Colorado State law requires college students born after January 1, 1957 to show proof of two measles, mumps, and rubella immunization shots. If the student received a second measles dose prior to July 1, 1992, the second mumps and rubella doses are not required. Students will upload proof of vaccination online after receiving admission. More information on immunizations.
  2. Enroll in Colorado Mesa University international student group health insurance plan
    • Detailed information about health insurance and options for coverage is provided after admission.
    • Please note that current CMU international students must maintain health insurance for no less than one semester in duration.
  3. If notified by the Office of International Student Admissions and Programs of the need to provide a tuition deposit, please see the International Payment Policy for more information and payment instructions.