Skip to main content

Educational Access Services is open and we are available to assist you! Appointments can be made for accommodated testing, new student intakes, and returning/current student meetings. 

Please email us at or call us at (970)248-1856 to set up an appointment.

Current Appointment Hours:



If you need to send your accommodation information over for the Fall 2020 semester please select  "How to Send Your Accommodations" to complete the form and follow the steps. 

If you need to schedule an appointment to take your exam with accommodations in EAS please select "Student Exam Request Form"


Educational Access Services (EAS) recognizes disability as an aspect of diversity and an integral part of society. We collaborate with students, faculty, staff, and community members to create an accessible higher education community. EAS provides academic accommodations and promotes universal design principles, enabling students with disabilities the opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of the educational environment as successful and independent learners.