Changing/Declaring Your Major or Degree Program

Yes, you can find an alphabetical list of all degree programs offered on the CMU website

Please contact the administrative assistant in the department that houses the major you want to add or declare.  You can find department contact information here.
To transfer from an associates’ degree to a bachelor’s degree, you must complete the Internal Transfer to Baccalaureate Form and satisfy the requirements listed on the form.  The form can be submitted to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
It is recommended that you declare a major as soon as possible, and you are encouraged to declare your major by the start of your sophomore year.  If you need assistance with major exploration, please see our Declaring or Changing a Major page and/or contact IRIS to discuss major exploration.