Previous College Credits

Yes, you may have received credit for courses here at CMU. There are equivalency charts available that show you the score needed on the AP or IB exams to receive credit. The type of credit earned will also be listed:

If you took courses through a Colorado community college or University while enrolled in High School, you can review the Transfer Equivalency Self Service page to see what course(s) at CMU is equivalent to the course(s) you took at your previous institution. Keep in mind that you must send an official transcript of all prior college credit to the CMU Registrar’s Office so that the credits can be evaluated and uploaded to your CMU record.

Please send official transcripts to the CMU Registrar’s Office:

Colorado Mesa University

Registrar’s Office

1100 North Ave.

Grand Junction, CO 81501-3122

Once the Registrar’s Office has completed the evaluation of your transfer credits they will prepare a Transfer Equivalency Report for you. This will list the courses that have transferred to CMU. View your DegreeWorks report and it will list your transfer credits. If you have questions about how your transfer credits meet your degree requirements, please contact your faculty advisor or contact IRIS.