Skip to main content

Unofficial Transfer Evaluation

Interested in how a transfer class may come into Colorado Mesa University? You can look it up yourself in this online tool. You simply need to know which college/university and the course subject/number.

Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TESS) - Best if viewed in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari.

For information on how to use it, check out the TESS Help/FAQ page.

The Registrar's Office evaluates transcripts and prepares a Transfer Equivalency Report (TER) to determine the courses that are transferred to Colorado Mesa University. The TER is produced by the Registrar's Office after the student has been admitted and all official transcripts are received. It consists of a computer printed page showing course transfer equivalents but will not show how courses are used in the major program; you will need to see an advisor to determine that.

If you have any questions regarding your Transfer Equivalency Report please contact the Registrar's Office at:

Phone: 970.248.1555

Email: [email protected]