Declare a Major/FAQS

Declare a Business Major or Minor

Students must complete 30 credit hours and have at least a 2.0 GPA to declare business as their major. To declare a business major or minor, contact Annie Shoberg at with your 700 number and the major you would like to declare. Major and advisor updates will appear on DegreeWorks. If the changes do not appear within 3 business days, please reach out to

Student FAQs

If you are currently enrolled in a 2 year (AA) program and wish to pursue a 4 year (BBA/BAS) program, please submit a Transfer to Baccalaureate form to the Registrar's office.