Skip to main content

If you are undeclared or would like to change your major and have chosen one of our Geosciences Major - Great Choice and Welcome to our Team!

If you would like to add one of our Geosciences Minors to your course of study - we are excited to share a part of our program with you to enhance your education and expand your career opportunities. 

Please take a look at our Degree Options to better assist you in selecting the right Major or Minor for your goals: 

Click here to fill out a form to declare or change your major.

Students can now use the eForm to request changes to Majors, Minors, Certificates, and/or Advisors.

Once you submit the eform, please allow 3 working days for your request to be completed.