Skip to main content

Facilities Services provides small-scale moving services for staff, faculty, and student organizations.

What does the Moving Services crew do?

  • Move office furniture including desks, filing cabinets, chairs, etc.
  • Move small equipment under 500 lbs
  • Manage inventory in CMU’s remote storage facilities

Request a Move

Faculty and Staff can request a move via the form provided below. The form may be filled out on the computer, and then emailed to Requestors will receive an email confirmation when the request has been accepted and Facilities Services is able to meet the request at the designated time.

Request Form


Facilities Administrative Assistant