Skip to main content

CMU Travel 

The Travel Office oversees all training, facilitation, and compliance efforts surrounding employee and campus travel. For detailed information about the travel program, please refer to the CMU Travel Procedure and CMU Fiscal Rules found on the Reference Documents and Forms page. 

If you will be traveling frequently for University business, you may be interested in a Colorado Mesa University U.S. Bank OneCard. For more information on the OneCard, please visit the OneCard page.

For all other travel documents and helpful links please see Reference Documents and Forms.

A Travel Expense Report (TER) is a form to be completed by an employee any time they travel on official University business. This form is a fillable excel spreadsheet that can be completed and then routed electronically for the necessary approvals. The form can be found on the Reference Documents and Forms page.


A TER form does not need to be completed for travel within a single day, unless airfare was utilized or the travel is out-of-state. Instead, the Mileage and Parking Form should be completed. This form can also be found on the Reference Documents and Forms page.