Transfer Scholarships are available to all first-time transfer students coming to Colorado Mesa University. Students applying for admission to Colorado Mesa University will automatically be considered for the following scholarships. Completing an additional application is not required. The GPA calculation is cumulative for all colleges/universities that the student has attended. International students and students with previous baccalaureate degrees are NOT eligible for these awards.
• Transfer GPA: 3.00 – 3.49
• Transfer GPA: 3.50 – 4.00
|Phi Theta Kappa||$2400
• Must have completed 30 to 90 semester credits.
If you are an incoming transfer student and would like to be reconsidered for a merit scholarship due to a change in your qualifying information, please contact the Admissions Office.
The Transfer Scholarships are renewable if the student continues to meet the minimum requirements.
- Student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester (not available during the summer session)
- Available until the student earns a bachelor's degree or reaches a maximum of 120 attempted credit hours including transfer credits.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA based on the award.
- Must have completed 25 to 105 semester credits.
- See the Terms and Conditions for additional criteria.