Mesa County Housing Scholarship
At CMU, we know learning extends beyond the classroom. Living on campus enables students to be fully immersed in a vibrant community and provides opportunities for academic and personal growth in a safe, welcoming environment. Students who live on campus have a higher success rate thanks to easier access to on-campus resources.
Who is eligible?
This award is open to all students from Mesa County who have a high school or CMU GPA of 2.7 or higher and are pursuing a baccalaureate degree. The scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year, or $2,500 per semester.
Scholarship criteria and details
- Available to baccalaureate-seeking, full-time (minimum 12 credit hours per semester) students from Mesa County living on campus, who have a minimum cumulative high school or CMU GPA of 2.7
- Student must be a U.S. citizen, valid permanent resident or admitted with ASSET status
- Must show documented financial need
- Scholarship is for the 2017-18 academic year
- Room and board rates are available via Residence Life
This scholarship is funded through the Mesa County Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative grant awarded to Mesa County and the Colorado Mesa University Foundation.
To be considered, please contact Residence Life at 970.248.1536 or by email to email@example.com.