Incoming Students

Once you’ve been accepted by the Admissions Office, log in to MAVzone to apply online for fall or spring housing. Find the "MyHousing" App and then select the correct term under "Applications/Exemption Requests." Your MAVzone username and password are assigned when you are admitted. If you have forgotten your password, call the IT Helpdesk, 970.248.2111.

Students are encouraged to apply early for housing.

To be complete a housing application must include:

  • Application
  • Student Housing and Dining Contract (Applicants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the Contract.)
  • Non-refundable $25 Application Fee and $125 Deposit ($150)

For those wanting specific, mutual roommates, please apply on the same day, identifying the student's name and 700# on both applications.

Assignments are based on the date of receipt of the housing application, required deposit, application fee and the Residency Hall and Dining Contract. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.