You may need to verify your enrollment, at Colorado Mesa University to a lender, an insurance company, or other agency.
To verify enrollment, in the MAVzone Student Academics tab, choose "Enrollment Verification" (first column in the Student Quick Links box). The online report is available starting the first week of classes.
A student may also complete a Verification of Enrollment Form and fax or mail the form to the Registrar's Office. If you cannot print a form, you may submit a written request to the Registrar's Office. Please include the following:
- Current legal name and all previous names
- Student ID Number (Social Security numbers used prior to 2001)
- Date of Birth
- Semester(s) to be verified
- Anticipated graduation date
- Student's signature
- Destination address where the verification to be mailed OR destination fax number and contact person's name
- If the verification is to be sent to a student loan source, include the statement, "Please defer my loan."
- If the verification is to be sent to an insurance company, include the following:
- Parent's name
- Parent's insurance identification number (if known)
- Company name
Mail requests to: Fax forms to:
Colorado Mesa University Registrar's Office
Registrar's Office (970)248-1131
1100 North Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501-3122