You may need to verify your enrollment, at Colorado Mesa University to a lender, an insurance company, or other agency.
To verify enrollment, in the MAVzone Student Academics tab, choose "Enrollment Verification" (first column in the Student Quick Links box). The online report is available starting the first week of classes and is available to you upon request.
A student may also complete a Verification of Enrollment Form and fax or mail the form to the Registrar's Office. Please allow 5-7 business days to process a written request for a verification. If you cannot print a form, you may submit a written request to the Registrar's Office. Please include the following:
- Current legal name and all previous names
- Student ID Number (Social Security numbers used prior to 2001)
- Date of Birth
- Semester(s) to be verified
- Anticipated graduation date
- Student's signature, required
- Destination address where the verification to be mailed OR destination fax number and contact person's name
- If the verification is to be sent to a student loan source, include the statement, "Please defer my loan."
- If the verification is to be sent to an insurance company, include the following:
- Parent's name
- Parent's insurance identification number (if known)
- Company name
Colorado Mesa University Registrar's Office
Registrar's Office (970)248-1131
1100 North Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501-3122
For Third Party Verification Requests
A third party verification is a verification request from anyone other than the student of the record in question. We are unable to complete student verification(s) over the phone. If you are in need of a third party verification please contact the National Student Clearinghouse as our authorized agent for providing student enrollment and