Skip to main content

Colorado Mesa University offers undergraduate degree programs that lead to teacher licensure in early childhood special education, elementary, secondary and K-12. To earn a bachelor's degree that leads to licensure, explore the following licensure areas.

Teacher Education at CMU
Learn about the Teacher Education program from CMU students and faculty!

Already have a degree?

If you have already earned a bachelor's degree and are looking to becoming a licensed teacher, check out our initial teacher licensure program.

Early Childhood Education at CMU Tech

Three certificate programs and one associate degree in Early Childhood Education are available through CMU Tech, a division of Colorado Mesa University.