Skip to main content

Tuition and fees are due first day of class. Visit our Payments Methods page for information on how to make payments.

Students are responsible to pay their balances owed by the designated due date. Student Accounts delivers eBills through ePay monthly and you will receive a notification through your MAVzone email. No paper bill will be sent. You can also see your current balance 24/7 by logging into your ePay.

  • Fall 2023 Semester
    • Charges on Student Account (view on ePay): July 17-18, 2023
    • Housing Charges Post to Student Account: July 17-18, 2023
    • Monthly/Semimonthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available: July 20, 2023
    • Financial Aid Rolls to Student Accounts: August 11, 2023
    • First Semester Billing (view on ePay): August 16, 2023
    • First Day of Classes: August 21, 2023
    • Semester Balance Due or Enrolled in Payment Plan: September 15, 2023
    • Late Fees and Service Charges Apply to Remaining Balances: September 16, 2023
    • Second Semester Billing (view on ePay): September 16, 2023
    • Last Day to Sign up for Monthly/Semimonthly/Weekly Payment Plans: October 15, 2023
    • Deadline for Outstanding Balances to Avoid Dropped Spring Classes: December 15, 2023

Credit Card Processing Service Fee

CMU uses PayPath a third party service that charges 2.95%  Processing Service Fee for credit card payments through ePay.

Late Fees and Service Charges*

After census, student accounts with balances remaining are subject to late fees and/or service charges. A one-time per semester 25% late fee with a maximum of $100.00 may be applied. Additionally, a monthly service charge of 1% of the balance due may also be applied.

*Note: Students whose bills are paid via third party, full tuition scholarship, or VA benefits will have their late fees and service charges removed once the payment has been received.

Frequently Asked Questions