- A permit is required to park in any parking lot on campus.
- Prices for permits for the 2016 Fall Semester are:
- Residence Hall Permit $135 (Expires August 1, 2017)
- Commuter Permit $110 (Expires August 1, 2017)
- Faculty/Staff Permit $110 (Expires August 1, 2017)
- NEW THIS FALL – Value Permit $50 (Expires August 1, 2017). Faculty, Staff, and Students can purchase the Value Permit online on a first-come, first-served basis. The Value Permit is valid in Lots V1, V2 and V3 only.
- Motorcycle Permit $20 (Expires August 1, 2017). NEW THIS FALL – Motorcycle Permits are no longer Free with the purchase of another Permit.
- Daily Parking Permit $3 (Valid One Day Only In Commuter, Residence Hall & Pay to Park Lots)
- Visitors and guests may want to purchase Daily Parking Permits for $3 per day. These can be purchased in any quantity prior to use, and are available at the Information Desk in the University Center. Each permit is valid one day only, and the month, day and year must be scratched on the permit when it is displayed.
- Purchasing a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space, but affords the permit holder an opportunity to park in authorized parking areas when a space is available.
- All lots are enforced from 6 am until 6 pm, Monday through Friday (unless otherwise posted).
- Parking Services will resume enforcing all lots on campus beginning Monday, August 22, 2016.
- Pay to Park, Reserved Lots, handicapped spaces and fire lanes are enforced all year, even during college breaks.
Parking Permits Available Online
- Parking permits (including Motorcycle) for Fall Semester 2016 will be available for purchase online beginning Monday, August 1, 2016. Permits are valid through the Spring 2017 Semester.
- Students living on campus may purchase a Residence Hall or Value Permit. Students commuting to campus may purchase a Commuter or Value Permit. Residence Hall, Commuter, and Value Permits will be available for sale through MAVzone, under the Campus Life tab starting August 1, 2016. Online orders can be paid with a credit/debit card or billed to your student account.
- Faculty/Staff or Value Permits will be available for sale through MAVzone, under the Work Life tab starting August 1, 2016. Online orders can be paid with a credit/debit card or billed to your employee account. Payroll deduction is available only at the beginning of the fall semester.
- NEW THIS FALL – Motorcycle Permits are now available online. Orders begin August 1, 2016, through MAVzone and can be paid with a credit/debit card or billed to your student or employee account.
- All open tickets must be paid before a permit will be issued. Tickets can be paid online at https://parking.coloradomesa.edu
- After ordering, permits may be picked up at the University Center Information Desk. Your MAVcard and 700 ID# will be required to pick up your permit.
License plate information is required for all annual permits. Please have this information available when you order your permit online. More than one vehicle may be registered to a permit (for multiple car households), but only one of those vehicles may park on campus with the valid permit displayed at any given time.
New Pay-to-Park machines are being installed in all of the Pay-to-Park lots on campus. These new machines will accept Credit/Debit Cards and MAVcards (cash will no longer be accepted) for payment. Cashless parking is a quick and secure way to pay for parking at CMU! And if you need to stay longer than your initial payment, the new machines have a service (for a small transaction fee) that will allow you to use your cell phone to extend your parking time (up to a maximum) without having to return to your vehicle.
Colorado Mesa University Parking Services is located at The University Center Information Desk. We are open M-F 8am-5pm.
To pick up permits, or for general customer service, stop by The University Center Information Desk. Hours: M-F 8am to 5pm.
Parking Services can be reached at 970.248.1921, 970.248.1931, or 970.248.1758 during regular business hours.
Parking Services can be reached after hours by email at: email@example.com