Skip to main content

A Colorado Mesa University Student Identification card, or "MAVcard", is required for students that need college services such as access our online library databases. If you are a current Colorado Mesa University student, you may already have your MAVcard, thus you do not need to order another.

If you do not presently have a MAVcard, you are encouraged to submit your order before the semester begins. To order your MAVcard and learn more visit MAVcard for Distance Students.

If you have questions regarding the MAVcard, feel free to contact the Colorado Mesa University MAVcard Office, at 970.248.1059.