To meet the diverse visit needs of interested students, we have four great options for experiencing our campus.
Available six days a week, get the grand tour of CMU and learn more about what we have to offer.
Offered a couple times each semester, take a closer looking into the residence halls at CMU.
Have a group coming to campus? Let us set up a special tour just for you.
Need help planning your trip? Visit our accommodations page to see local hotels that we have partnered with to receive a special CMU discount. You can also check out our transportation page for travel options.
Be sure to use #NewMavs in a Twitter or Instagram post during your visit and receive a gift!
When you arrive for your campus visit, please park in the Admissions Visitor Parking area located next to building 3 on the Campus Map. For Mesa Experience Visitation Programs, please refer to your confirmation letter for parking information.
While visiting, consider enjoying some of the popular area attractions. Popular visitor activities include:
- A drive over the Colorado National Monument,
- Visiting the various wineries and peach orchards located in nearby Palisade, CO
- A drive to the Grand Mesa to enjoy a day on the slopes at Powderhorn Ski Resort during the winter months, or an excellent hike or some fishing during the warmer months,
- A visit to the Dinosaur Journey Museum in nearby Fruita, CO,
- A stroll on the Colorado Riverfront Trail,
- Or simply enjoy the historic Grand Junction downtown.
Learn more at visitgrandjunction.com.
Contact us at 970.248.1875 or 800.982.6372