The Office of Graduate Studies oversees graduate-level awards at Colorado Mesa University by working with the respective academic departments and faculty offering graduate programs. The Director of Graduate Studies, as well as the individual director and faculty for each program are dedicated to managing the administration of graduate programs and policy, and to supporting the academic achievement of graduate students at CMU.
Since beginning to offer its first graduate program in 1997, CMU had continued to expand its offerings to meet the the demand for advanced education in western Colorado. See below for information about our current programs.
Department of Business
Center for Teacher Education
- Educational Leadership (EDLD) Cognate
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Cognate
- Teacher Leader (EDTL) Cognate
- Exceptional Learner (EDSE) Cognate
- Initial Teaching Licensure/Endorsement Cognate: Elementary or Secondary
Graduate Certificate: Education
- Each of the Education cognates listed above can also be completed as a graduate certificate.
Department of Health Sciences
- Advanced Nursing Practice Cognate
- Nursing Education Cognate
CMU is pleased to announce additional graduate-level programs beginning Summer 2017. Submit an application today!
Please click on the links below to view an overview of each program of study.