Skip to main content

View the website Go to site

Student Employment
  • Work-Study: Federal, state funds and university funds available to students for part time hourly employment. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for funding.
  • Student Assist: Students are paid through the department's budget. It is not necessary for the student to complete the FAFSA.
  • Off campus jobs: Students may pursue employment opportunities with local businesses.
Work-Study Funding

State and Federal work-study funds are awarded through Financial Aid. These programs provide funding to qualifying students to earn an hourly wage in a variety of on-campus jobs and is paid every two weeks through direct deposit.

Mavworks Funding

Mavworks is a type of internally funded work-study award available to qualifying students who complete the online application. Awards are offered on a first come first serve basis, as long as funds are available.  

Resource Overview
  • Categories Careers Finances
  • Tags Campus employment
  • Audiences Students Staff
Contact Information Visit the website Go to site

Related Resources