The Physics Program at Colorado Mesa University holds weekly seminars during the academic year. Each seminar consists of a physics-related presentation by a CMU faculty member, student or a visitor. These are free and open to all. Coffee and cookies will be provided.
Wubben Science 111
- August 25th: None
- September 1st, Dr. Chad Middleton, Physics Colorado Mesa University, "The Physics of Rainbows"
- September 8th, Dr. Tom Osborn, Colorado Mesa University, Inventor in Residence, "Development of Pelvic Simulation Model"
- September 15th, Amanda Nicksic, Colorado Mesa University Career Services Coordinator, "Resume Creation Utilizing Optimal Resume Software"
- September 22nd, Dr. Robert Camley, Physics University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, "Going to Graduate School in Physics"
- September 29th, Dr. Anwar Shiekh, Physics Colorado Mesa University, "Is Physics Sometimes Wrong?"
- October 6th, Dr. David Collins, Physics Colorado Mesa University, "REU Discussion"
- October 13th, Zak Kennison, Physics Minor Colorado Mesa University, "Gas Gun Analysis"
- October 20th, Dr. Brian Hosterman, Physics-Colorado Mesa University, "Introduction to Spectroscopy"
- October 27th, Professor Olga Grisak, Radiological Technology Colorado Mesa University, "3D Printing of Anatomical Structures Based on Computed Tomography Scan Data"
- November 3rd, Jonathan Johannsen, Physics Minor Colorado Mesa University, "Physics of the Ruben's Tube"
- November 10th, Nathaniel Miles, Physics Minor Colorado Mesa University, "Radiation Shielding"
- November 17th, Jeremiah Moskal, Physics Colorado Mesa University, "Differential Conductance of Magnetic Impurities on a Metal Surface"
- November 24th, Thanksgiving
- December 1st, Dusty Carlson, Physics-Colorado Mesa University,
- December 8th, Robert Millican, Physics Colorado Mesa University,