As a CMU student, you have many career services available to you. Whether you are choosing a major, seeking an internship, searching for part-time or full-time employment, or applying to graduate school, we are here to help you with the process. We encourage students to pursue satisfying careers through the development of individualized career planning.
Career Services Available to Students:
- Individual career counseling appointments
- Career assessments
- Career and major exploration
- Career fairs
- Career/Job and internship research strategies
- Graduate/Professional School Preparation
- Interviewing skills and practice interviews
- Job postings/search tools
- Job and internship postings on MAVjobs
- On-campus employer visits
- Resume/cover letter
- Workshops (major exploration and employment readiness)
- What To Do With A Major?
- Job Seeking Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- Job Searching with a Criminal Record
- Including Military Experience on your Resume
To schedule an appointment with a career counselor, call 970-248-1404. We look forward to meeting with you and discovering how we might assist you with your career planning process.