Skip to main content

View the website Go to site

Formal complaints can be filed with Academic Affairs. An official complaint is when a student alleges:

  1. the institution has violated local, state, and/or federal law;
  2. a breach of contract e.g. failure to meet institutional obligations as presented in a recruiting material document, application for enrollment or student housing, course syllabus, etc.; or,
  3. a passive response by the institution to a complaint by a student that resulted in material damages to the student.

How to File a Formal Complaint

Resource Overview
  • Categories Academics
  • Tags
  • Audiences Students
Visit the website Go to site

Related Resources