Facilities Services performs general repairs for buildings on any CMU campus. In order to help keep track of what needs our attention, students, faculty and staff are encouraged to submit a work order request for anything that isn't working properly.
If you have a maintenance issue or request that is an emergency or of an urgent nature, please call the CMU Facilities Services Helpline at 970.254.HELP. The Helpline is monitored 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The speed at which requests are addressed is dependent upon many factors, including the number of work orders Facilities Services receives on any given day and the nature of those requests. Requests of urgent nature are given highest priority.
If your service request has not been fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time, please check for a status update on your School Dude account.
If your request was for a Residence Hall room, please contact your Resident Assistant.
Please do not resubmit work orders.
Something not working?
- Click the button below to be redirected to your MAVzone account.
- Login with your CMU username and password.
- Click on "Residence Hall Service Request" at the bottom of the main page.
- Fill in the required information regarding your request.
- Click the submit button.
Faculty and Staff
- Click the button below to be redirected to myschoolbuilding.com
- The Organization account number is 858455732.
- Enter your CMU email address and password. If you are a returning member, enter
- Follow these instructions to create an account and enter your request
- The submittal password is newuser.
- Check your School Dude account for updates on the status of your request.