Facilities Services performs general repairs for buildings on all CMU campuses. In order to help keep track of what needs our attention, students, faculty and staff are encouraged to submit work orders for anything that isn't working properly.
For emergency maintenance issues and requests of an urgent nature, call the CMU Facilities Services Helpline at 970.254.HELP. The Helpline is monitored 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The speed at which requests are addressed is dependent upon many factors, including the number of work orders Facilities Services receives on any given day and the nature of those requests. Requests of urgent nature are given highest priority.
If your service request has not been fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time, please check for a status update on your School Dude account.
If your request was for a Residence Hall room, please contact your Resident Assistant.
Do not resubmit work orders.
Something not working?
- Click the button below to be redirected to your MAVzone account.
- Login with your CMU username and password.
- Click on "Residence Hall Service Request" at the bottom of the main page.
- Fill in the required information regarding your request.
- Click the submit button.
Faculty and Staff
- Click the button below to be redirected to myschoolbuilding.com
- The Organization account number is 858455732.
- Returning users, enter your CMU email address and security password to access your account.
- New users, follow these instructions to create your accounts and enter requests.
- The submittal password is newuser.
- Check your School Dude account for updates on the status of your request.