Students only away for one semester (excluding summer) will have a hold on their account. To remove the hold, contact the Registrar's Office at 970.248.1555 to provide an up-to-date address and any transfer information. Registration can be done once all holds have been resolved. A returning student application is not required.
Students away for one year or more need to follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the Returning Student Application.
- Research what courses are needed for your degree
- To obtain a program sheet detailing degree requirements, click the link below or visit the academic department of your major.
- Meet with your advisor
- If you have not yet declared a major, use the Advising Center. If you declared a major and not yet been assigned a faculty advisor, please visit the academic department for your program.
- Plan your schedule
- Take care of any registration holds
- Use your USERNAME and PASSWORD to log into your account and register for classes through MAVzone
- Print your schedule for accuracy
- Pay your bill