The library offers both paper and E-reserve. Please contact Vivian Potorff-Kingsbury by phone 970.248.1854 or by email to determine which is better for your material.
- Reserve items can be placed at the library for one semester without copyright clearance. If items are to be used more than one semester, copyright clearance will need to be obtained.
- Reserves require some processing, especially at the beginning of the semester. Please try to give us a week to get things on reserve.
- Reserve items can be materials belonging to the library or materials of your own. Please set up items for reserve several days before you tell your students they are available.
- We can accommodate many check-out periods, including 2-hour (the most used) 24, 48 and 72 hour. Two-hour check-outs must stay in the library.
- Due to copyright restrictions, we cannot place copies of CDs, DVDs or videos on Reserve - only originals are allowed. Similarly, we cannot place materials belonging to another library (i.e.; ILL or Prospector items) on Reserve.
- Students are required to have a MAVcard, and we ask them to look up a call number in http://bit.ly/mavcoursereserves. Reserve materials can be searched by instructor name, course name, or course number. We're happy to help students find reserve items, but having you remind them of these rules in class really helps us. We appreciate your help in letting our students know what to expect.
Put items on Reserve:
Reserve items can be materials belonging to the library or materials of your own. To put physical, scanned, or digital materials on reserve, complete the Reserve form below and bring reserve items to the Checkout & Reserves desk on the first floor of the library.