Welcome to CMU Montrose
Registration for spring classes begins November 1st. Classes start January 17th. For more information about attending CMU Montrose, call (970) 249-7009 or visit our admissions office in the Branscome Center at 245 S. Cascade Avenue. The schedule of spring classes and description of degree programs are available on this website.
CMU Montrose is a growing campus with access to the resources of Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction. And we're small enough to deliver personal attention in the registration process and in the classroom.
Colorado Mesa University Montrose offers:
- Certificate and associate degree programs in medical office assistant
- Associate degree programs in business, liberal arts, hospitality management, and sports management
- Bachelor's degree program in teacher education and nursing
- Complete general education courses required to transfer to any public school in Colorado
- More than 300 six-week online, non-credit courses
Spring semester classes start January 17th.
Registration begins November 1st.
For more information about enrolling:
View semester dates,
and the finals schedule
Online non-credit classes
Starting at $99/class
Alpine Bank Scholarship
Altrusa International, Inc.-Connie McIntire Endowment
PO Box 3184, Montrose, CO 81402
College Opportunity Scholarship Initiative
2.7 GPA, FAFSA complete, Registered in Montrose classes
2.5 GPA, Montrose classes
Montrose Rotary Club Vocational Scholarship