Skip to main content
Student employees must apply for MAVworks to receive funding for on-campus positions. Visit the MAVworks webpage for more information on how to apply for funding and campus employment opportunities.

Student Payroll Supervisor Forms

New Student Worker Form

The Work Authorization Card is used to hire student(s) who've not worked for your Org before.

You have to download and save the WAC card onto your computer and use the saved file to fill out and submit. The file that opens from the link will not allow you to submit. Please see instructions below.

Work Authorization Card

Instructions: See the links below for step-by-step instructions on how to fill out a WAC card.

Returning Student Worker Form

The Returning Student Employee Worksheet is used to rehire student(s) who've worked for your Org before.

Returning Student Employee Worksheet (RSEW)

Other Forms

The Raise Worksheet is used to adjust your student workers’ wages.

The Termination Worksheet is used to terminate a student workers' employment with your department.

Payroll eForms for student employees

Student Employee Direct Deposit Update Request

W-4 Update

Helpful Links

Student Employment Handbook

Student Employee Fund Allocation Worksheet

Student employment through MAVworks