Skip to main content

On-Campus Student Employment Job Posting


Hiring Process

To determine if an applicant has Work Study or MAVworks, you must contact Carrie Acree in the Financial Aid Office. Due to The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Handshake will not indicate whether or not a student has this type of financial aid.

To hire a student employee, you must first complete supervisor training, and then follow the hiring process outlined by the CMU Payroll Office