Skip to main content

Pay Period Schedule

2019-2020 Semi-Monthly Time Sheet/Leave Sheet Schedule


Student Payroll Supervisor Form

New Student Worker Form

The Work Authorization Card is used to hire student(s) who've not worked for your Org before.

*Please note you have to download and save the WAC card onto your computer and use the saved file to fill out and submit. The file that opens from the link will not allow you to submit. Please see instructions below.

Work Authorization Card


Instructions: See the links below for step-by-step instructions on how to fill out a WAC card.

Work Authorization Card (WAC) Instructions-Chrome Work Authorization Card (WAC) Instructions-Firefox


Returning Student Worker Form

The Returning Student Employee Worksheet is used to rehire student(s) who've worked for your Org before.

Returning Student Employee Worksheet (RSEW)


Other Forms

The Raise Worksheet is used to adjust your student workers’ wages.

Raise Worksheet

The Termination Worksheet is used to terminate a student workers' employment with your department.

Termination Worksheet


Helpful Links

Student Employment Handbook

Student Employee Fund Allocation 19-20

Student Payroll Information

Faculty and Staff Payroll Information


Payroll is located on the 4th floor of Lowell Heiny Hall.  Below each Payroll office is listed.

Contact Us

Diana Peterson

Student Payroll Technician

Lowell Heiny Hall Room 432


Tara Schultz

Interim Payroll Manager

Lowell Heiny Hall Room 430


Amanda Gillespie

Payroll Specialist

Lowell Heiny Hall Room 431