Financial aid for all Colorado Mesa University and Western Colorado Community College students, regardless of campus location, is provided by the CMU Financial Aid office.
CMU now offers an all-in-one scholarship application for general and departmental scholarships. Log in to MAVzone to apply for scholarships. Once you've logged in, go to the Student Finance tab and click on the button under "Apply for Scholarships".
You can also browse scholarships online but will not be able to apply for them without logging in.
Applications for scholarships for the 2013-2014 academic year will be accepted from January 1, 2013 through March 1, 2013, unless otherwise noted.
- The scholarships are intended for students who do not have a previous bachelor's degree, unless otherwise noted.
- Unless noted otherwise the deadline for turning in scholarship applications is: March 1
- All scholarships amounts are subject to change and determined by funds available.
San Luis Valley Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Electric Lineman Scholarship
- Must attend Western Colorado Community College full-time (at least 12 credits per semester).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant or applicants parent(s) (or legal guardian(s)) must live within the San Luis Valley Rural Electric Cooperative service area.
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Deadline: February (first Thursday in February annually)