Upcoming Events Sponsored by the Hutchins Water Center/ CMU
Upcoming Events Around the Region
- For riparian restoration events around the west, click here.
- For water events in the Roaring Fork Valley, click here.
- For water events in the Eagle River Watershed, click here.
- Colorado Basin Roundtable meeting, July 25, Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Western Water Symposium and Barbecue, July 25, Fort Collins, CO.
- Public Meeting on 2016 Recreational Release from McPhee Dam on Dolores River, July 26, Dolores, CO.
- San Juan Mining and Reclamation Conference, Aug 3-5, Durango and Silverton, CO.
- River Ranger Rendezvous, Aug 16-18, Jensen, UT.
- Stormwater Education Workshop, Aug 23, Durango, CO.
- Colorado Water Congress Summer Conference, Aug 24-26, Steamboat Springs, CO.
- Raft the River with the Tamarisk Coalition, Aug 27, Fruita, CO.
- Artist Talk by Joann Brennan, artist, educator and environmentalist, Aug 27 (in association with The Art Center's exhibit A Wild Still, which runs Aug 3-27), Grand Junction, CO.
- RMSAWWA/ Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association Joint Annual Conference, Sept 11-17, Keystone, CO.
- Colorado River District Annual Seminar, Sept 16, Grand Junction, CO.
- 61st Annual New Mexico Water Conference, Oct 5-7, Silver City, NM.
- West Slope Environmental Education Conference, Oct 7, Ridgway, CO.
- Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference, Oct 11-13, Avon, CO.
Recent Events Sponsored by the Water Center/ CMU
- Mesa County State of the Rivers, May 12, 2016 6-8pm, Grand Junction City Hall Auditorium, 250 N 5th Street
- Film screening and reception for River of Sorrows: Inheriting Today's Dolores River, April 13, 2016 6:30pm, CMU University Center
- 2016 Water Course, Feb 18 & 25 and Mar 3, 2016 CMU University Center.
- 13th Annual Tamarisk Coalition Conference: the Road to Riparian Restoration, Feb 9-11, 2016, CMU University Center.
- 5th Annual Upper Colorado River Basin Water Forum, Oct 28-29, 2015, CMU University Center.