Upcoming Events Sponsored by the Hutchins Water Center/ CMU
- Upper Colorado River Basin Water Forum, Nov 1-2, 2017. CMU University Center, Grand Junction, CO.
Upcoming Events Around the Region
- For riparian restoration events around the west, click here.
- For water events in the Roaring Fork Valley, click here.
- For water events in the Eagle River Watershed, click here.
- Southwest Basin Roundtable meeting, Jan 11, Cortez, CO.
- Yampa/ White Basin Roundtable meeting, Jan 11, Craig, CO.
- Colorado River District Quarterly Board meeting, Jan 17-18, Glenwood Springs, CO.
- Colorado Water Conservation Board meeting, Jan 23, Denver, CO.
- Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention, Jan 25-27, Denver, CO.
- Tamarisk Coalition Annual Conference, Feb 7-9, 2017, Fort Collins, CO.
- Ditch and Reservoir Company Alliance Annual Convention, Feb 15-17, 2017, Ignacio, CO.
- Utah Water Users Association, March 20-22, St. George, UT.
- 2nd annual Conference on Environmental Conditions of the Animas and San Juan Watersheds, June 20-22, Farmington, NM.
Recent Events Sponsored by the Water Center/ CMU
- CMU Natural Resources of the West Seminar Series, Mondays at 4pm, fall semester, Saccomanno Lecture Hall, Wubben Science Building, Room 141, CMU Main Campus.
- Upper Colorado River Basin Water Forum: Complex Systems in Flux: Changing Relationships between Water, People and the Environment, Nov 2-3, 2016, CMU University Center
- Student Water Field Conference, Sept 23-25, Grand Junction, CO.
- Colorado Basin Roundtable Integrated Water Planning Stakeholder Meeting, Aug 16, 2016 Glenwood Springs Public Library.
- Mesa County State of the Rivers, May 12, 2016 6-8pm, Grand Junction City Hall Auditorium, 250 N 5th Street
- Film screening and reception for River of Sorrows: Inheriting Today's Dolores River, April 13, 2016 6:30pm, CMU University Center
- 2016 Water Course, Feb 18 & 25 and Mar 3, 2016 CMU University Center.
- 13th Annual Tamarisk Coalition Conference: the Road to Riparian Restoration, Feb 9-11, 2016, CMU University Center.
- 5th Annual Upper Colorado River Basin Water Forum, Oct 28-29, 2015, CMU University Center.