Skip to main content
Western Colorado's Selective University

Frequently Asked Questions

Is summer housing available for graduate students?

Yes! Once accepted into one of our graduate programs, you can apply for summer housing in your MAVzone account through the CMU Residence Life Department. On-campus summer housing is available and very affordable. Please let the Graduate Coordinator know of your summer housing needs as well.

Is fall/spring housing available for graduate students?

Unfortunately, not at this point on campus. But several local hotels have given discounts in the past to CMU graduate students if asked. Also, former students have found available and affordable local rooms on Fall/Spring graduate housing must be sought after and found on your own and at your own risk.

Fill out my online form.