Initial Teacher Licensure Application
Initial Teacher Licensure (ITL) applicants must request a transcript evaluation to determine if leveling courses are required prior to applying for the ITL program. Contact the ITL Coordinator for more information or email email@example.com. Students must obtain the ITL Graduate Certificate before they can pursue the Master's of Education. Learn more about ITL on our ITL Program page.
- ITL Application Checklist
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- ITL Field Placement Application
- Praxis Information
- Immunization Form - (First-time CMU students, born after 1956, must sign and complete this form)
- Background Authorization Form
Leveling courses must be completed by May.
Completed Application due:
|April||Candidate review process and notification of admission status|
Files are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you are unable to view the files, please download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.