Behavioral Health Services
All full- and part-time Colorado Mesa University students are entitled to professional counseling sessions for a modest $5.00 copay. Financial hardships may be requested through the Office of Student Services.
- 24/7 crises and emergencies services are available at Mind Springs by calling 888.207.4004.
- For more information or to make an appointment, call 970.256.6345
About Counseling Services
- If you’re needing support, we’re here
- If you’re seeking help, we’re here
- If you’re wanting change, we’re here
Check out our online resource and take the free and confidential wellness self evaluation:
If you have insurance additional referrals to other counselors near to campus can also be provided. Please call (970) 201-8472 for more information.
Student Wellness Center
Located across Orchard Avenue from the Tennis Courts
Call 970.256.6345 or Use this link to schedule an appointment with one of our therapists
- Laurie McCall, LPC
- Steve Landman, MSW, LCSW, LMFT,CACIII, State approved domestic violence program