Behavioral Health Services
All full- and part-time Colorado Mesa University students are entitled to professional counseling sessions for a modest $5.00 copay. Financial hardships may be requested through the Office of Student Services.
- 24/7 crises and emergencies services are available at Mind Springs by calling 888.207.4004.
- For more information or to make an appointment, call 970.644.3740
About Counseling Services
- If you’re needing support, we’re here
- If you’re seeking help, we’re here
- If you’re wanting change, we’re here
Check out our online resource and take the free and confidential wellness self evaluation:
If you want a referral to another counselor near campus please call (970) 248-1765 for more information.
Student Wellness Center
Located across Orchard Avenue from the Tennis Courts
Call 970.644.3740 or Use this link to schedule an Intake Appointment with one of our therapists
Meet Our Providers
- Anna Lee Walker, LPC, LAC Behavioral Health Coordinator
- Laurie McCall, LPC, Campus Counselor
- Steve Landman, MSW, LCSW, LMFT,CACIII, State approved domestic violence program, Campus Counselor
- Karen Saef. Ph.D., Campus Counselor
- Teresa Pavlisick, LPC, LAC, Campus Counselor
- Zach Duran, CAC III, Campus Counselor