Registration (First Season)
- Registration opens Monday, August 1st for fall 2016
- Registration closes Friday, September 2nd
- Captain's meeting in MC room 156 Tuesday, August 30th, at 5:00pm
- Games will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 5:00pm
- Played in the Maverick Center Gym.
- Registration (Second Season)
- Registration opens Saturday, October 1st
- Registration closes Friday, October 28th
- Games will be played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 5:00pm
- League play is typically 4 weeks in length, followed by a double/single elimination tournament. All teams who have an average sportsmanship rating of 2.5, and did not have more than one forfeit, will be seeded into the bracket.
- Roster additions may be made up until playoffs begin.
- Only 2 highly competitive athletes may be on any roster at any time.
General Rules of Play
- CoRec leagues will play 6 vs. 6, including 3 males and 3 females, with a minimum of 4 players (2 male and female) to start the game.
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people.
- Games will consist of best of 3 games to 25, win by 2.
For more detailed rules, please review the Colorado Mesa University Intramural Volleyball Handbook.