- Registration opens Saturday August 1st
- Registration closes Friday September 2nd
- Games will be played Thursday evenings starting at 5:00pm
- Games will be played at Columbine Field
- League play is typically 4 weeks in length, followed by a double/single elimination tournament. All teams who have an average sportsmanship rating of 2.5, and did not have more than one forfeit, will be seeded into the bracket.
- Roster additions may be made up until playoffs begin.
- Only 2 highly competitive athletes may be on any roster at any time. This is a protestable rule.
General Rules of Play
- Men's leagues will play 10 vs. 10, with an 8 player minimum to start the game.
- CoRec leagues will play 10 vs. 10, including 5 males and 5 females, with a minimum of 8 players (4 male and female) to start the game.
- Maximum roster limit is 15 people.
- Games will consist of 7 innings, or 50-minutes.
- Teams are highly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
For more detailed rules, please review the Colorado Mesa University Intramural Softball Handbook.
click the link below to be taken to our registration page!