- Registration opens Monday, August 1st for fall 2016
- Registration closes on Friday, September 2nd
- Played on Delta/Grand Mesa Fields, or Bergman Practice Field
- Games will be on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- League play is typically 4 weeks in length, followed by a double/single elimination tournament. All teams who have an average sportsmanship rating of 2.5, and did not have more than one forfeit, will be seeded into the bracket.
- Roster additions may be made up until playoffs begin.
- Only 2 highly competitive athletes may be on any roster at any time.
General Rules of Play
- Men's leagues will play 6 vs. 6, with an 5 player minimum to start the game.
- CoRec leagues will play 6 vs. 6, including 3 males and 3 females, with a minimum of 5 players (3 male and 2 female) to start the game.
- Maximum roster limit is 15 people.
- Games will consist of 2, 17 minute halves.
- Teams are highly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
For more detailed rules, please review the Colorado Mesa University Intramural Outdoor Soccer Handbook.
Click below to register your team online!