- April 6th -April 28th, and played on May 2nd.
- Played on CMU Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Tournaments typically feature a pool play and single elimination round with a 2 game guarantee.
- Roster additions may be made up until the registration deadline.
- Only 2 highly competitive athletes may be on any roster at any time. This is a protestable rule.
General Rules of Play
- Men's and Women's leagues will play 5 vs 5, with a 4 player minimum to start the game.
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people.
- Games will consist of 2, 20 minute halves.
- Teams are highly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for check out on each court, however, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.
- For more detailed rules, please review the Colorado Mesa University Intramural Basketball Handbook.
Click below to be taken to the registration page!