- First Season Registration
- Opens August 1st 2016 for the Fall season
- Games will be played on Monday and Wednesday evenings starting at 5:00pm
- Captain's meetings start on Monday, August 29th in MC room 156 starting at 5:00pm
- Second Season Registration
- Registration opens on Saturday, October 1st
- Games will continue on Monday and Wednesday evenings starting at 5:00pm
- Games will be played in the Maverick Center Gym
- League play is typically 4 weeks in length, followed by a double/single elimination tournament. All teams who have an average sportsmanship rating of 2.5, and did not have more than one forfeit, will be seeded into the bracket.
- Roster additions may be made up until playoffs begin on Friday, October 7th
- Only 2 highly competitive athletes may be on any roster at any time.
General Rules of Play
- Men's and Women's leagues will play 5 vs 5, with a 4 player minimum to start the game.
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people.
- Games will consist of 2, 20 minute halves.
- Teams are highly encouraged to provide their own jerseys or t-shirts for each game.
- Team shirts should be a matching color and must have a number on at least one side (no duplicate numbers).
- Jerseys are available for check out on each court, however, the same jerseys are used for all of the games on that court each night.
- For more detailed rules, please review the Colorado Mesa University Intramural Basketball Handbook.
Click below to be taken to the registration page!