What can you do with a degree in Spanish?
- Teach. Be a tremendous influence in the lives of today's youth.
- Be a translator or interpreter
- Work as an editor in a publishing company.
- Continue your studies and become a professor of Spanish Linguistics or Spanish Literature.
- Be a bilingual tourist guide.
- Work in the media.
- Work for government agencies.
- Use bilingual skills in almost all professions.
Graduates from Colorado Mesa University 's Spanish program are working in the following areas:
- High school teachers
- Interpreters (for courts, lawyers, medical offices)
- Mesa County Sherriff's Department
- Bilingual Assistants at Marillac Health Clinic
- Police Officers
- Sales Managers
- Others are currently pursuing post-graduate studies in various locations, including Spain, Colorado, and New Mexico.