Eriek S. Hansen, Ph.D.
Dr. Eriek Hansen received his degrees in Fisheries and Wildlife Management (B.S.) and Aquatic Ecology (M.S.) from Utah State University, and doctoral degree in Ecology from the University of Wyoming in 2013. His specialties are aquatic and fish ecology. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Biology.
- Office: WS 221B
- Phone: 970-248-1562
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Human Biology, Lecture and Lab (BIOL 101 and 101L)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology, Lab (BIOL 209L)
- Fish Biology, Lecture (BIOL 336)
- Aquatic Biology, Lecture and Lab (BIOL 414 and 414L)
- Aquatic Ecology
- Fish Ecology and Fisheries Management
- Stream Restoration