Online Room Selection
Room Selection Overview:
Current residents do not submit new housing applications or housing deposits.
Room selection begins at the end of March.
Current residents will be sent selection times to participate in the Sophomore Room Selection. Once your selection time comes up, you will be able to login to MyHousing to select a room. Continuing students will be notified mid-March via MyHousing and their CMU email account of the date and time they can go online to MyHousing within MAVzone to select their rooms.
If you miss your room selection process (aka - selection time), and have not been granted permission to live off campus, you will be assigned a room at the end of the room selection period.
It is in your best interest to participate at the earliest time for which you are eligible.
Once you make a selection, your bed is locked in and cannot be changed until the room changes room selection period.
Assignments will be "hidden" during the incoming first-year student assignment periods:
Week of May 1
Week of June 1
Week of June 8
Week of June 15
Week of June 22
Week of July 6
Week of July 13
Week of July 20
Week of July 27
You will be choosing your own room online between March and April, beginning at your assigned room selection start time.
- Monday, February 15 - Roommate Selection
- Tuesday, March 8 - Traditional Halls Room Selection
- Wednesday, March 23 - Wellness and Substance-Free Selection
- Monday, March 28 - North Ave Suites and Grand Mesa Suites Selection
- Tuesday, April 5 - Orchard Avenue Apartments (Requires a 2.5 GPA)
- Monday, April 11 - North Ave and Walnut Ridge Apartments Selection
- Monday, April 18 - Traditional Halls Room Selection
- Monday, April 25 - All Remaining Available Beds - You May Select Individually
Be watching for email updates regarding your room selection opportunities!
Questions? Contact us.