Skip to main content
Menu
Western Colorado's Selective University
Rotary hall
The building was named Rotary Hall at the request of a long-time CMU donor and member of the Horizon Sunrise Rotary Club.

Introducing Rotary Hall

Approximately 100 people joined Colorado Mesa University on May 20 for the unveiling of Rotary Hall on the corner of 12th Street and Elm Avenue. Formerly Elm Hall, the building is presently home to Tomlinson Library’s technical services but will soon house CMU’s international programs and services.

The building was named Rotary Hall at the request of a long-time CMU donor and member of the Horizon Sunrise Rotary Club. He wished it to honor Rotary and work the organization does to foster peace through international understanding.

Rotary Hall is not the only new name on campus. In late April the University Center’s ballroom was dedicated to Steve and Anne Meyer in recognition of their passion and commitment to the institution.

Media Contact

Dana Nunn, Director of Media Relations

dnunn@coloradomesa.edu

970.248.1868 (o)

970.640.0421 (c)