Checking out and Photocopying Materials
Faculty Checkout Information
- Make sure you have your MAVcard with you to check out any material, including ILL and Prospector.
- Faculty loan period is until the end of the semester for most materials, excluding Bestsellers, Prospector materials, audiovisual materials, and some special collections.
- Academic DVDs may be checked out for 7 days to show in class.
- Faculty members do not incur fines, though there is a charge for lost materials.
- Departmental copying is available at the library for materials that do not check out at a charge of 10¢ per page.
- Arrangements may be made to check out periodicals and reference items for photocopying in your department. Ask for help at the Checkout & Reserves desk.