If you answer YES to any of the following:
- Do you give your students library assignments?
- Do your students need help using the library or library resources?
- Would you like a presentation on the library for your class?
- Do you want to bring a class to the library for a workday?
Then the Library Instruction Program can help you! We can tailor a presentation for the specific needs of your class. To discuss your needs and what we can do:
- Contact Barbara Borst, Instruction Librarian, to schedule a presentation, tour or class visit. Call 970.248.1872 or e-mail.
Study Rooms: Please refer to these guidelines.
- There are 9 study rooms available for 2-8 people
- 5 rooms have a networked desktop computer available
- Reservations are needed
- In person in L102
- By phone: 970.248.1406
- By e-mail: Library Administrative Assistant
Computer Room (L212) for faculty/staff only: Please refer to these guidelines.