Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Colorado Mesa University Library is an organization designed to encourage both community support for the John U. Tomlinson Library and the enjoyment of the world of learning.
The Friends seek to:
- Promote a personal interest in the Library's collection
- Support the academic programs of the University
- Preserve materials related to the unique cultural heritage of Grand Junction and the Western Slope
- Provide educational opportunities to Colorado Mesa University students and the community
These goals are accomplished by encouraging gifts and bequests of:
- Art or Cultural Artifacts
- Support for the Library Endowment
Ask for a Membership Form at the Checkout & Reserves Deak
Book donations are welcomed. Click here for more information.
Named book funds may be set up.
Any questions call 970.248.1862
Thank you for your support!